VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:02:59 -0600
Hello to everyone:
First of all, let me apologize if this subject is off topic but I feel that
it is very important.  Please feel free to share this email with anyone
and/or any lists that you feel may benefit from it.
We would cordially like to invite everyone to become members of a group
which was just created recently.  The name of the group is skype.  Skype is
a program which will allow you to make an unlimited number of calls to other
users.  These calls can be made any time, any hour, of any day.  It is done
PC to PC, the program is very complex but very easy to install and to use.
You also have the ability of setting up a conference call with up to 5 other
users.  Later on, in the future this program will be expanded with
additional features and you will be able to call to any phone number in the
world.  One of the purposes of this group, will be for us the users to help
each other with questions and concerns that we might have in regards to the
program.  As well as for a means of getting to know one another.  Because we
will be able to make unlimited number of calls, we will also be able to
interact with people from all over the world.  Personally, I use this
program to communicate with my family and friends which are in another
country.
The creators of the skype program, are the same who created Kazaa.  But
skype has no spyware and this has been proven.  So if you have a question
and/or would like to find out more about this program, this is the perfect
group for you.  So far we have created 2 skype groups, 1 for english
speakers, and the other one for spanish speakers.  Eventually if the need is
large, we would like to make groups in other languages. So please, come and
join us.  To subscribe to the english group, send an email to:
or to the spanish group, send an email to:
If before subscribing you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
or
Thanks everyone, and we look forward hearing from many of you.
Juan Sosa
EMAIL & MSN:
DON'T TYPE, SKYPE!!!!
mexican2004