VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:52:40 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I am a Jaws computer user and I am using version 4.0.  I would like to
know, if anyone out there is using the Norton virus protection program?,
because I am trying to update my Norton virus program to the Norton
2003.  I've already installed the Northon 2003 program, but it isn't doing
what it suppose to do, because I know with Norton 2002 when you send a
email to someone the norton would come up and scan that person email
address and this one is not doing that.  So I am not really sure if I am
doing this correct or not, but my computer instructor has try to walk me
through how to install this norton 2003 aand how to do the live update
download, but I still don't understand what I'm really doing, because I
don't understand it, because it is not doing what it is suppose to do.  If
anyone out there is using Norton virus program I would really appreciate it
very much, if you can please forward me the steps how to do this update.

Thank you,

Mary