VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Justin Philips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Philips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 05:14:43 +0530
Many websites these days convert their news items/articles into the RSS format.
These news readers are used to gather all these and present them to the user.
In effect, you can get all your news in this program, without visiting these
websites individually.

Haven't tried it on my own though.

On 17 Sep 2002 at 10:23,
 Sudhir R. scribbled two cents' worth--Re: accessible software--