VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:41:57 -0500
Hi listers,

I'm forwarding this message in case you are interested and can make it.  I
went to one tour  and enjoyed it.
Eddie

Beginning of announcement.

Join us at The Metropolitan Museum of Art for a touch tour of ancient
Egyptian sculpture!

This tour will take place on Tuesday, February 11th at 1.00 (time subject to
change, so please call for details).

The tour will be photographed for use in publications about our programs.

If you are interested in attending, please contact Rebecca McGinnis at (212)
879-5500 ext.3561 (if you get voicemail, press 0 and ask for Emily).

Many thanks! We would be very grateful for your participation.

Rebecca McGinnis
Access Coordinator
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue