VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:46:27 -0500

Bill

In my humble opinion, I would like to see more than less traffic here; and
I wish more of those private replies where left in public.
For one thing, it avoids dupplicating effort as private msgs cannot be
seen and, hence, no one knows whether an issue has been addressed or not.
Secondly, a question may only be asked by one individual; but, as with a
radio talk show, others may be wondering the same thing.  Hence, private
msgs don't aid the learning process.

Frankly, I use this list as a resource of last resort rather than a
primary one.  Blindtech is a far better list for info given the broader
membership, the greater number of posts, and the urging of public rather
than private posts.
Chances are far greater of getting answers on a list of 400% more members.

Get a game plan to Read through the Bible ina year, and learn background and commentary to boot, in
Bruce’s Chronological Bible Project updated daily at

http://bdmsmith.wordpress.com/

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]