From:
Sean McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:40:02 +1000
Andrew

I'm curious about your reaction to unpasteurised milk (if any).  I kept a
food diary as I changed over to Paleo and I found that if I had milk or
yoghurt (both pasteurised) I would end up with a bad taste in my mouth after
a few hours or the next morning and a coating on my tongue.  Hence I've
stayed away from milk.  I'll give it a try with some raw milk and see what
happens.

Sean

Sean McBride
University of Queensland