From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:47:52 EST
In a message dated 1/23/2003 4:20:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Subj:Re: [P-F] Ad hominem attacks
> Date:1/23/2003 4:20:27 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> At 22:24 -0500 22/1/03, Dr Bernarr wrote:
>
> >Andrew is not out of control. Andrew does not do ad hominem attacks.
>
> That'd be right. A raving lunatic defending a pugilistic troll.
>
> Andrew should fast. He should lie on his back in bed and concentrate on
> his feelings of irritability and hatred towards the rest of the human
> race.
>
> After several weeks of this Andrew may start feeling weak and a little
> dizzy. This is OK as it is his body releasing the toxins of his past
> life of aggression and his mind reorienting itself to feel love and
> benevolence.
>
> After several more weeks Andrew might have trouble talking and even
> opening his eyes. At this point Andrew's healing is nearly complete.
>
> Oh, whoops. Andrew died.
>
> I'm sure many of us will miss his posts full to the brim of erudite
> research, wit and charm.
>
> ...Dr R.

Dr R.: I don't insult you "A raving lunatic defending a pugilistic troll."
You are thus doing the ad hominem attacks. Since you obviously do not
understand the science of inherent water fasting (physiological resting) and
feeling meditation, you are making the same unscientific statements which
Andrew justifiably criticizes. I have supervised successfully thousands of
people and small and large animals water fasting (physiological resting) and
feeling meditation, world-wide. What scientific knowledge and/or clinical
experience have you studied and/or had with water fasting (physiological
resting) and feeling meditation?