From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:30:17 +1000
>I wonder what you mean by "liar". Do you mean that these >people
deliberately want to decieve us, and so feed us outright >lies?
yes exactly.

>To what end?
for the same reasons as the establishment: to create unnatural profits by
causing people to overeat generally and to eat poor diets, to the benefit of
the agricultural and pharmaceutical conglomerates.

>I certainly disagree with Cordain on any number of points, but I >don't
consider him a liar.
he is definitely a liar, on the crucial issue of whether paleo man ate low
or high fat.  now consider: he is not an anthropologist; he is not a
biochemist.  he has done no original research on the diets of indigenous
peoples; but he has, somehow [through the agency of the mass media] become
THE expert on paleo diets. how so?

there is no better way for the establishment to succeed than by putting up
fake opposition.  just look at the Democrats in USA at the moment.

the establishment is more than happy for you to get a chronic illness so it
can make money from you. to do this, they need to lie all the time. and more
people lie than you would imagine.

Andrew

 I happen to be opinionated
myself, and I enjoy other people who hold strong opinions, even if I
think they are mistaken. But it is far from mistaken to liar.

I happen to think you may be mistaken on a few points too, but I don't
think you are a liar for it.