From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:22:20 +1100
Hi Dori,

I was told I had MS about 6 years ago and straight away started
investingaing about diet.

All roads tended to lead to Paleo and it's been under control ever since.

I don't eat gluten or dairy and keep very low on sugar (carbs). I don't
worry so much about legumes. I do keep an eye on fat. Never eat processed
fat and keep fatty meat low but eat lots of fish and olive oil and take a
lot  of supplements.

The diet I'm doing is basically paleo but we also call it the Best Bet Diet.
A Canadian guy called Ashton Embry pieced a lot of info together and it does
work.

Have a look at http://www.direct-ms.org it has all the info. Some very
scientific, also recipies and testimonials eg from Roger MacDoughall who
totally inspired me.

Please don't pass on my name - I have recovered from MS so well that I have
emmigrated to another country and don't really need anyone to know my
medical history.

Diet works with MS, no doubt about that.

Alison