NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:58:02 EST
I've been discussing this issue with someone from the list via private email,
but I thought I'd bring it up as a group topic...

Has anyone here suffered from depression, and if so, has eliminating milk
from your diet improved your mood?  I've read a few articles on the link between
food allergies and depression and wondered what people think about this.

I've been dealing with mild to moderate depression for most of my life.  I've
also been consuming milk products all of my life.  I'm hoping to see some
improvement now that I've changed my eating habits.

Bonnie