NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:20:22 -0500
Hi!!  We had our follow up scan and appointment with the Body Scan Center today.....Tyler's biological age is down from 100 to 30.  Tyler has gone from off the charts BAD (a 6+) down to a 2 (on a 1-6 scale with 6 being worst he was 6+ last time, now 6 weeks later a 2).  His bacterial infection is GONE!  His immune function is improved but not perfect.  His liver function is no longer stressed (from a scale of 1 to 10, with 1= resting/functioning peacefully to 10=stressed, it was a 9, its now a 1) but his appendix, which is part of immune and lymphatic systems and filters the garbage from your body is high now...not a HUGE issue just one we need to address.  He is off the HGH aminos as his immune system is better (not perfect though), and instead he is on Lymphatic Cleanse to clean up the immune and lymphatic systems.  He is still on the probiotics and the bowel flora as his intestines is still stressed a bit.  He is also off the herb he was on for the infection as it is GONE!!  He is sooooooooo much better---not because a test told me so, because I see it on a daily basis!!  This doc thinks that anyone with an immune system as overworked as his was would have had food allergies and that when all is said and done and his immune system is fixed,  he will have NO allergies.  I am not that hopeful, but I am hopeful we can eliminate the less severe ones!!

So, in short, he is MUCH better....but we still have some work to do....he will be on 2 caps of bowel flora (broken up and sprinkled in his drink) once a day--this is 1/2 of his last dose!!  He is on 10 drops of probiotics 4x a day, same as before, and 10 drops of Lymph Cleanse 4x a day!!  Our next appt. is 4/10 and we hope he is showing complete health then and we can just do periodic check ups and be done with the herbs!!!

We see the allergist Monday and the gastro Friday so I will update on that next week!!

Thanks for all your support.  I know there are many skeptics among us, but my son *IS* getting  better.  I will answer any questions you have the best I can :)

LOL-
Nancy

"My son is my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise him is my greatest challenge"