C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:19:31 EDT
Mike,

       I am Bobby and I am 65 y.o. and have been married for 40 years. I am
not in a wheelchair and my wife is so called "able bodied". Over the years we
have come to balance out our deficits, for example, my wife is clueless
regarding directions, and I have a great sense of directions. But, the first
requirement is someone who will love you. And you must love them. I got married at 25.
I would answer someone questions if you ask them. What do you mean by
"relationship"?

Bobby