C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:29:19 -0700
sounds like something to look into.
i heard somewhere that these things would "learn" the
things you like to watch and catch a episode or a
movie that you had not even known was going to be on,
just in case you'd want it (ie: you program to watch
lots of john wayne movie, so it will catch a john
wayne that you personally did not even know about).
for that reason i would have thought it'd be a complex
machine.
--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>