C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:29:08 -0700
Magenta:

There's a big Green contingent here in WA.  "Rhetoric" is basically the art
of argument (I've considered a graduate degree in "Composition and
Rhetoric").  As for being called someone who deals in rhetoric...I think it
proves that you have a brain and use it.  Good for you.

I am privileged to know an educated, enlightened conservative who is FROM
Texas.  Some of them can think.  I hope not too many of those on the
listserv make comments about heroes...my adoptive father is mine, and I'm
protective of him.

Keep in touch...nice to meet you. :)

Scott