C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 11:53:02 -0400
Hi Kyle,

   I can only address this from my job perspective. I work on contract with
the Feds. The States supply us with admission and discharge data for their
alcohol and drug rehab. In past years we funded even the states that didn't
really comply - now we have laid down the rule - no comply no deniro.
Amazing what with holding funds will do for getting work done. Yet I feel
bad for the states becasue their agencies are being cut back, and this
creates real problems. I have been thinking for awhile - something has to
give before we crash big time.

                              Trisha