C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:19:00 EDT
       Europeans maybe anti-American. Most countries are until they need our
help.
Now, the press is reporting all the bad things that happened in Iraq. Such is
war. What the world should realize is that we took Iraq in less then two
weeks with a force half the size of the Persian Gukf war. We are  still busy
with Iraq. What Europe doesn't undestand is what is going to happen to France
for providing intelligence to Hussein. We haven't even begun.

Bobby