C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:58:25 -0300
Hi,

  You might check out Merillat - www.merillat.com - they have some great designs
that could be adapted to base cabinet considerations only. You might consider a
few short pantries instead of the floor to ceiling type. They have some great
ideas for storing pots and pans, and also a cupboard space outfitted with a tray
that lifts out and up to lock in place - for a mixing bowl, as example. I'm
window shopping, as you can tell :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier