From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:20:21 -0400
hmmmm,  guess I never think of those things, I'm so crammed in here I have
no room for anymore then I have. in fact my packet computer is a reach from
where I sit. I'm thinking about rearranging things a little for that but
then I can't reach my 570DG,  I guess I see what you mean.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3