From:
Joe Lafauci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:11:51 -0500
Greetings everyone!
I am back on the list for a little while.  I come and go for short periods
because my E-Mail load here at the office is rather high.
I recently purchased a DX-70T and think it is a pretty good rig, but like
most of the newer ones, it is more dependent on visual display than I like.
Does anyone have any tips from experience on the navigation of this radio?
Alinco said there isn't a speech chip for it.  Has anyone worked out a way
to add speech output to the rig?
I am able to read the printed manual with my Optacon, but a "soft" copy
would be better.  There is a PDF version of the service manual at the
website, but it appears to be in image format and we know what that means
for screen readers...
If anyone has any words of wisdom please drop a line.  I'll post anything
which I learn that might be useful to others.
Thanks,
73/GB,
Joe -- KA9OPL

Joseph LaFauci
Sr. Systems Programmer
Lockheed Martin
Phone: (812) 377-0733

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.