From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:26:17 -0400
It's the pro and pro2 with the bad CW reception, I have a file that of a CW
conversation some one sent me to show me what's wrong with it, the original
756 didn't do it and really, it's only with certain settings, you can adjust
it a little and get rid of the noise they talk about.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3