From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:19:40 -0800
Dear List,

I apologize for sending a message to the list which was supposed to have
been sent privately.  The error occurred because I didn't notice which list
the message had been posted from.  I thought it had come from the GW Micro
list, and they have theirs set up so replies automatically go to the sender,
not to the whole list.  When I press control r to reply to someone from this
list, the reply doesn't go automatically to the sender--it goes to the whole
list!  OE goes by what the listserv has set up, I guess.

Anyway, sorry for the wrong post.

My mistake reminds me of the time a ham I know was complaining to another
ham about not being able to get into the local repeaters.  The other ham
said he could reach the repeaters just fine.  Later, I heard the first ham
admit he had plugged his hf antenna into the 2 meter rig!  The guy was an
advanced or extra class ham, and he prided himself on being an "expert" in
radio.

I hope you all have a good day.  73, 88 and 33 where appropriate.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX, California