Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:34:37 -0000
Hello list, I have a lot of sets of 2way radios to shift still so they
are going at lower! Prices!
They are all 2 channel and you have a choice of either icom or
moteroller ones, vhf or uhf, all with bats and chargers. There are 2
sets of 2 radios, one set of 3 and 1 set of 6, I don't know the moddle
of the icom radios but the moterollers are all p110s. There are 2
headsets for the p110s, some spare batteries are also available.
Some of the p110s have cases.
The icoms all have either a belt clip or wrist strap, some have both and
one has a case.
There is also an icom vox folding headset available.

Prices,
Set of 2 radios with one charger, £80 o.n.o,
Set of 3 radios with 2 single chargers, £110 o.n.o,
Set of 6 icom radios with one charger, £180 o.n.o,
P110 Headsets, £10 each,
Icom vox headset, £15,
Additional single chargers for p110s if available, £20,
Spare p110 batteries, £10,
All gear is in good condition, not sure of the state of some batteries
though, and am not sure if one of the sets of 2 p110s are vhf or uhf
ones, I am also not sure what the exact frequencies of any of the radios
are.
Chargers all run on u.k voltage 240.

If interested, or for further info just call on,
020 8478 5841,
Or send e-mail to,
Happy communicating.

Simon