AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sonia Valle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:45:14 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Sandi_Bekoe...  I am putting both my feet in my mouth again and just as
George Bush said on the night of the debate it is ludicrous. As one
writer/ puts it

"So you, Great common Sence, did you surely come
from out the crack of grisly Pluto's bum."

What does the HolySpirit have to do with that evil war mongering man ?
He is using the name of God to add more  fear and corruption the world.
You have the right to your opinion though, but shame on you for siting
those reasons for voting for Bush. Bush's intent is to continue to keep
Americans in fear, he wants everyone to wear a fright mask. This present
Government uses every kind of painkiller to keep poor people drugged,
depressed and dysfuntional so they become co- dependent. He is not
interested in saving American lives, this is the 21st century and there
are acts of barbarism still evident in our so-called modern world.

Sincerely,

Sonia Valle