VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:39:51 -0500
From:
Dan Dunfee <[log in to unmask]>
as noted before, in some quarters, an automatic appology for any ms
activity, legal or not and of any dubious moral nature can be forgiven;
especially that it has now been given the all covering blessing of the
sacred bottom line in the following post.

Someone thus scribed: