Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rob Cilia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:44:36 -0600
Hi Daniel, I also dual-boot win2k with win98 - you get the best of both
worlds (I have even tried triple booting with win98, win2k and winxp on my
laptop, I did this just to see if it would work, it does but I wouldn't
recommend it unless you really need it, I found win98 runs slow & locks up
all the time but that's another topic altogether).  The only way I am
currently able to make adjustments to the partition sizes is to keep both
partitions using fat32 and use a 3rd party software utility like partition
magic or something similar.  I have an older version of this utility and
this will make any size adjustments to fat32 partitions.  You may be able to
get a newer version of of this software, check the net cause there are many
software vendors now that make this type of software, which also support
win2k ntfs partitions,  in which case it won't matter if the partition is
fat32 or ntfs.  I haven't found any other way to adjust partition sizes
other than to use 3rd party software tools.
Just my 0.02 cents cdn. (0.01 cents u.s.) Rob, winnipeg

Original Email>>>>>>>>>>>Date:    Tue, 7 Jan 2003 01:40:19 -0800
From:    Daniel Medley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Win2k/98 dual boot
I have Win2k and Win98 set up as a dual boot on a partitioned drive. I want
to make the Win98 partition smaller and the Win2k partition larger. Is there
a way of doing this without resorting to something like Partition Magic?
TIA Daniel Medley

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com