Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:14:59 -0800
I read that if a mother eats gluten, the gluten will be in the mothers
milk. I read this on a celiac list where moms with celiac babies said they
had to avoid eating gluten as well, or it would be showing up in the breast
milk and the babies would react to it.

I know another celiac friend who reacts to meat that is fed grains.

I try to buy grass fed as much as possible.

I'd love to find naturally fed chicken and pork, just can't find it
anywhere near me. Thereis a grass fed pork producer but he's in Indiana and
the shipping expense is too great to get th eproduct here.

Does anyone know of any naturally raised chickens in California that are
not fed soy/grains?