NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:39:54 -0800
I think there may be something to the hypoglycemia-ish symptoms having a connection with Lactose
Intolerance.  I am 33 and have been lactose intolerant since I was 24 (years) old.  I get really
irritable and shaky when I don't eat but the last time I took the glucose test (many years ago)
they didn't think it was "hypoglycemia".

I can also empathize with the lack of knowledge of doctors.  I've pretty much self-diagnosed
lactose intolerance - if I don't have milk, I don't get the symptoms...

Sorry about your love of cheese Bryan...I'm pretty much in denial of the fact that I used to enjoy
cheese...

This list seems to have a good cross section of difference kinds of lactose intolerances, from
hyper-sensitive to just inconvenient.