C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:42:36 -0500
From:
Cherie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
on 4/23/03 11:55 AM, Kat at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> You may think you'll never want to leave us, but if you ever do, here's how to
> do it:
>
> Go to the website for the C-PALSY list at:
>
> http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=c-palsy&A=1

This info is timely -- I need to sign off this listserv (again).   It is
just too much with everything else I'm doing (I get about 200 e-mails a day
between work and moderating two listservs myself).   I'm hitting delete
without reading many of your posts - which isn't fair to the group, or to
me, either!

I may see if there is a digest format and try that for a while.

If I do sign off totally, I will miss the discussions related to
living/coping/thriving with CP!!    I feel like I know many of you through
your postings.

Cherie from Iowa

Cherie Clark
Disability Policy Consultant