C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:29:21 -0400
Like my Granny Reed used to say, "Fish and visitors begin to stink in three
days."  Grandpa Reed was a little less subtle.  His two best lines were,
"What's your hurry?...here's your coat."  The other was, "Nellie, we better
get to bed so these good people can go home."  Political Correctness was
lost on his generation, but most of them, at least, would say what they
meant and mean what they said.  I miss that.

KC