Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:40:27 -0400
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Well, the state's system, and Western's system are two separate systems,
and Western's system has some analogue users, but that is mainly campus
maintenance, but all the public safety on there like the college is
digital, but that system is just for Western, and I don't know how far
away from Western you are, but I have heard that there are somecoverage
problems on campus because of the hills and things like that.  I would
imagine though that off campus there are some coverage problems as
well.  Have you monitored the Western Michigan TRS at all?