Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:41:35 -0400
That's the guy--KA4MUJ.  Hmmmmmmm...wonder why I thought his last name was
Flippo?  Quite possibly because most of the time, he sounded like somebody
who'd flipped out.  I know people who thought they wanted to get into ham
radio until they heard the 14.313 crap and they decided that they didn't
need it if that was the kind of stuff that went on and was permitted to go
on.