AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:53:06 -0600
From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

fyi, this is an excellent opportunity for folks to learn and practice
Spanish, and it is free of charge.  : )

=======================
Spanish Conversation Groups

Students learning Spanish and native speakers alike are invited to join
our Spanish Conversation Groups on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30.

On the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, we meet at Las Palmas Deli
& Mexican Restaurant at 2105 Sherman Avenue (Madison).

During the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, we meet at Pasqual's
Southwestern Deli on 2534 Monroe Street (Madison).

Spanish-speakers of all levels (including native speakers!) are welcome
to practice their Spanish and get to know one another. There is no fee
for the group, but participants are encouraged to support the hosting
restaurant. Call 608-438-6791 for more information.

>>> "Tara Bradley Williams" <[log in to unmask]> 11/25/03 10:43AM

Hola a todos,

Please see the following link for upcoming Spanish Conversation Group
meetings and other Spanish language related events in the Madison area.
http://www.prontospanish.com/Schedule.htm If you have any events or
announcements to add, please mail them to [log in to unmask]  This
page is updated regularly, so feel free to bookmark it and come back
often!

A few notes to point out...

1)  The Spansh Conversation Group WILL meet tomorrow evening,
Wednesday, November 26, at Pasqual's, 2534 Monroe Street, 6:00 - 7:30,
if anybody is interested.

2)  The Spanish Conversation Group will NOT meet on 12/24 & 12/31 due
to the holidays.  We will resume again in January!

¡Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!

Tara Bradley Williams
Pronto Spanish Services, LLC
www.prontospanish.com
608-438-6791

P.S.  If you do not want to receive these updates, please send an email
to [log in to unmask] and your address will be promptly removed.