AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:34:04 -0400
8bit
From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Vera,

Permit me to chip in here once more.  To my knowledge and
understanding, it's not that everyone is expecting America
to do it all.  The request is that America takes the lead.
 The E.U. and other countries want to help, but they want
the U.S. to take lead, considering its longstanding ties
to Liberia.

Let me say lastly that the issue of Liberia is truly
showing where America's heart and soul are.  Just think
 about the America's response in Bosnia versus Rwanda and
in Afghanistan and Iraq versus Sierra Leone and Liberia.
 The picture is quite clear.

- Wilmot