AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:06:39 -0600
From:
Ademola Iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Just wishing everybody a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   We all have a lot to thank
OSANOBUWA ( CREATOR GOD) for, at this time of year.  We may not have gotten
all we WANTED in life.  But we sure got all that we NEEDED to survive.
The fact that we are all still breathing and moving about our business is
proof of that.  Leave the good old turkey aside for a few minutes and in
your quiet moment say " THANK YOU TO WHATEVER IS OUT THERE," guiding our life.
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka