AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joseph Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:31:51 -0600
Mr P-C,

I thought you named the artiste already, may be that is her long name.
If I still remember my youthful days, then the artiste performed
yesterday in Madison, and her short name will be Mariam Makeba and the
dictator is President Gnasinbwe Eyadema of your beloved country TOGO.

I am not sure the artiste still consults this dictator, I guess the
consultation was during the apartheid. "Times have changed" a song she
also performed yesterday.

Get me the LP's and I will convert them into digital and sell you the
newly remodled version.

Have a good day.

Joe