AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mabel Enwemnwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 11:58:16 PDT
Joe,
Our condolences! May the Good Lord fortify you and the entire family at this
time of your bereavement. Our prayers are constantly with you. We also wish
you a safe journey home to give your beloved Mom a befitting burial! Be
consoled to remember that this is the proper order--it is for us to bury our
parents, and not the other way around!
We look forward to welcoming you back here in no distant time.
Take care and God bless!

Ike, Mabel & family.