From:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:52:31 -0700

Hello everyone,

I am asking a question after-the-fact instead of in-andvance-of...

My daughter (11y.o.) had a dentist visit yesterday, her first since going gf, and I completely spaced calling ahead to check on the gf status of products used. Didn't even think of it until upon leaving, my daughter asked if the stuff they use is gf & said she had a stomach ache and her mouth was tingling and her eyes started itching. Within 2 hours she had full-blown allergies, sneezing, and has had two bloody noses today.  Weird and unusual (?), but that seems to be her reaction to gluten...then the irritability.

So, doggonit. I called the hygenist and she said they use Oral-B prophy paste and MinuteFoam flouride.  I checked the archives and read about confirmed gf dental products but saw nothing about Oral-B.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!...I'll know better next time.

Thanks...this list makes a tough job so much easier!

Peace,

Kate, Salmon, ID

It dawned on us both at the same time