From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:10:01 -0600

Our next chapter meets on Sat., Feb. 22, 1 p.m., at Memorial Drive
Presbyterian Church, 11612 Memorial Drive, 77024.

DANNA KORN from California (author of "Worry-Free, Wheat-Free, The Art
of Happy, Health, Gluten-Free Living") will speak on "Living and LOVING
the Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free Lifestyle." You will love her message!
Prometheus Laboratories is sponsoring her tour in Texas.

If you can come, please call our Hospitality Chairman Barbara Ferring at
281/358-0336, BEFORE FEBRUARY 19. We need to be able to plan for you in
terms of paper goods, drinks, ice, and handouts. We expect a big crowd!
Come early (12:30-ish) to register and get the handouts.

We announce our new chapter web site at www.houstonceliacs.org . Go
visit and get all our material in our Introductory Packet. Anyone is
welcome to join our group, if they first join CSA/USA, Inc. CSA gives
basic information; we give supplemental information. If you are not a
member of CSA or other national organization, you are missing critical
details.

Articles in our February issue of our chapter "Houston Celiac
Perspective" newsletter include: Restaurant Investigations; New
Resources; Celiac Antibody Testing; Celiac Disease: The Mystery Illness,
Health Care Concerns in the Management of CD; Growing Up with CD/DH -
The Differences Between Kids and Adults; When the Floodgates Open;
Gluten in Hair and Skin Products; Product News; Recipe Box; and Danna's
Kids' Contest.

Sincerely,
Janet Rinehart, Chairman\Former President, CSA/USA, Inc.
281/679-7608