Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dea Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:09:52 -0500

I have quite a long list of gf candies, as Halloween just past and my 8 yr
old has CD and Diabetes. Here is some main info. If you would like the
whole list, I can forward it to you.

Hershey - Will list any source of gluten on ingredients. ie: if it
says "food starch" but doesn't have wheat listed, it is gluten-free. Some
Specific Hershey candies are:
Almond Joy, Milk Chocolate Bars & w/Almonds, All Reese's products, PayDay,
Kisses & w/ Almonds, Rolo, Jolly Ranchers & Peppermint Patties

All Lifesavers are safe.

M&M/Mars - Will list any source of gluten on ingredients. ie: if it
says "food starch" but doesn't have wheat listed, it is gluten-free. Some
Specific M&M/Mars candies are:
All M&M's (except crispy)
3 Musketeers
Dove Chocolates (Milk, Dark & Milk w/Caramel)
MilkyWay Dark (NOTE: Regular MilkyWay is NOT GF)
Skittles (all)
Snickers (except Snickers Crunchers)
Starburst (sll)

Hope this helps!