From:
JOSEPH W ANDERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JOSEPH W ANDERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:34:28 -0600

I was reading in the archives and noticed some of you have experience
with Gastrocrom. My son has CD and has been on Gastrocrom for 2 weeks. It
seems like a miracle drug for him. My question is- do others of you w/ CD
also have other food allergies? If so, have you used Gastrocrom and has
it helped? We are getting him allergy tested on Thursday and we are
curious whether that's why the medicine seems to be helping his symptoms.
His GI Dr. explained it as an allergy medicine; an antihistamine for the
gut. Is this related to CD or a seperate issue altogether? Any experience
you may have is appreciated!

-Richelle in UT