From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:19:54 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
Here is what folks are saying about our products at THE SILLY YAK SHIRT
COMPANY:

Love the shirts and bags!
Gloria
Bettendorf, Iowa USA

What a great web-site and Super Shirts!
Anjela Marie, Long Island, NY USA

Just love the Tote Bag! It's roomy and durable....I take it everywhere.
Thanks.
Debra, USA

Great site, even greater tshirts. Holland could learn a lot......
Dylan -Heteren, gld The Netherlands

Visit www.silly-yak.com for Adult size T-shirts, Kids Sizes, Totes, Links,
and FUN!
Also, our super-snuggly XL SWEATSHIRTS are almost gone. Get your limited
edition GLUTEN FREE CHAMPS Sweatshirt TODAY!

A portion of our proceeds goes to the Columbia University Celiac Disease
Research Center. Director, Peter Green.

www.silly-yak.com
SHIRTS THAT SAY SOMETHING!