EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Deborah G. Savage" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:09:02 -0500
We've just begun a pilot program that will allow the submission of an
electronic thesis or dissertations.  This will REQUIRE the conversion of
the file of choice to PDF.  We are very early in the pilot and the team
understands my concerns about the files maybe not being accessible.  I've
gone to the Adobe site to  see what they are doing to help make PDFs
accessible and found this
"http//www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_booklet.html" How to Create
Accessible Adobe PDF Files.

Has anyone tried this?