Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
SUBSCRIBE CELIAC Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:11:02 EST

Hello

 It has been awhile since I talked to everyone.  I  have been searching all
over the web for gluten free herbs and vitamins I finally found a place that
has high quality herbs and vitamins that are gluten free.  However, the
Elderberry, I had to return because it had maltdexran (spelling) in it, but I
am enjoying the others without any problems. I always check with the store
consultant now plus they have the ingredients listed. If others would like to
get these high quality herbs and vitamins the website is below. Happy health!

http://www.mynsp.com/web/aits

Lynne