Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:32:50 -0500

The Richland County Celiac Support Group will meet on Tuesday, December 3, at 7 p.m., at the First Presbyterian Church on Trimble Road in Mansfield, OH.    (Enter at rear of church)

In addition to our regular meeting, we will be welcoming Dr. Bohdan Chopko, a local neurosurgeon, who will be giving a talk on strokes.   Although this is not celiac related, it is a very timely topic.  He gives national seminars on strokes to help educate the doctors and nurses so that they can be more aware of signs and symptoms, and how quickly to treat people.  We are opening this meeting to anyone interested in attending, not just celiacs.

Anyone interested who needs further information may email me or call 419-589-5972.

Bev Messner