From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:37:14 EST

THE EVENING AT TAIX WOULDN'T BE FRENCH WITHOUT JAZZ1

The annual Celiac Disease Foundation dinner, in Los Angeles on March 9th at
Taix Restaurant at 1911 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, welcomes all.

In addition to a gourmet Gluten Free five course French dinner, we will be
honoring Beth Hillson for her commitment to the Celiac community.

An added addition, during our cocktail hour from 5 to 6 PM, we will be
welcoming "The Worthy Constituents."  This multitalented ensemble of young
musicians from the Los Angeles Center of Enriched Studies, will keep our toes
tapping as they set a festive mood for the evening.

I you would like to receive an invitation by e-mail, fax, or snail mail, just
address or fax number to send it to.  Non Celiacs will never know the food is
GF, so bring your family and friends to this festive event.

We look foreword to meeting new people and greeting old friends.