From:
d hemingson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
d hemingson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 08:13:34 -0800

Hi All
        planning a trip to Thailand in jan feb and need to
know as a celiac , what do I have to have as
preventative immunzations and malaria...has anybody
been there at that time of year...I want to take as
little drugs as possible...some say if you get out
before the rainy season you don't need malaria
pills..is that correct?I had the hepatitis B series
done maybe 9 or 10 years ago, I've had tetanus 6 years
ago..do I need polio, dipth and measles as some say??
I plan on being in Bangkok, Chiang mai and perhaps
Phuket or somewhere by the ocean and of course the
places in between. Thanks, Donna