From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:22:12 EST
The more I think about it, the more I think that drinking with meals is not
natural.
This works well with the paleo diet/evolution concept.

I cannot think of any land animals in the wild that eat and drink water at
the same time.  Looking at out closest relatives the apes, and especially the
chimps: I think they drink and eat at separate times.  I am correct in this???

There is the possibility that our ancestors may have stored food and water at
their living sites and thus did drink and eat at the same meal.  That would
make us the only land animal to do so.  So, the big question is did we evolve
drinking water with our meals?

I wonder how today's HG tribes do it?

Any Thoughts?

Alex