From:
Jim McAtee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:52:04 -0700
From: "William Schnell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 5:36 PM

 > >Never heard of this, can your expand on it a little?
 > >
 > >Jeff
 > >
 >
 > It's like this - in order to have paleo quality health we must have food as
 > close as possible to paleo quality, but we also need the gut bacteria which
 > transforms at least some of this foodstuff to a form which is absorbable.
 > The result should be paleo nutrition.
 >  Diet is what we eat, nutrition is what we get from that diet, and there are
 > persuasive IMHO reports of remakable
improvements in health after taking EM-1,
 > I assume that means the nutritional quality has improved.
 >  We are made like inside-out plants, in that
where plants have their roots in
 > the earth which either has healthy microbes to
make nutrients available to the
 > plant or fertiliser must be applied.
 > Our roots extend inside from the wall of the
gut (vili?), and instead of calling
 > it fertiliser, we call them supplements. This
is not working well enough for many
 > people.
 >
 > On another list there s the account of someone
who watched cable tv, and saw the
 > story of a woman in (Latvia? Lithuania?) who
has eaten 3kg of dirt for years. She
 > did it on camera. So now we know - can get
necessary microbes from the edge of a
 > Baltic forest. ;-)
 >
 > William

Did I miss something?  You still haven't explained what EM-1 is.

Jim