C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:36:43 -0500
 the stated reason for granada was to evacuate those med students (american)
the real reason was that the cuban commonist were about to take it over.
  vietnam got out of hand when lbj took over. i do not think jfk had any
intentions of getting past a few advisers. can't give nixon much, but, he
knew we needed to not be there.

and gee kat. even i don't check my email when only up for a bathroom run. i
thought i was bad.