From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:56:44 -0600
I know what it sounds like but never heard one sound like that.  Continual
beeps is a sign of a RAM problem.  Best thing to do is check with the
MB/BIOS manufacturer and get a list of their post codes.  Or try
www.motherboards.org

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee